Experienced Advocates Putting Your Needs First
Mitchell Shapiro Greenamyre & Funt LLP was formed by Richard Mitchell and Ken Shapiro so that they could provide high-quality representation to individuals and businesses throughout Georgia. Richard and Ken left large Atlanta law firms so that they could offer their clients the direct attention that they deserve. Today, all of the attorneys at our firm provide the high-quality legal services you expect from a big firm and the personal attention that you receive at a smaller firm.
A Reputation For Excellence
Our lawyers are known throughout Georgia as leaders in the fields of personal injury and commercial litigation. We routinely receive referrals from other attorneys when they encounter cases that are too complex or that they know we are better equipped to handle. Richard is a renowned personal injury advocate, working on such complicated matters as medical malpractice, catastrophic trucking accidents and aviation accidents, among others. Ken has been at the forefront of the commercial litigation field for many years, and is often called upon by other attorneys in creditors’ rights and creditor bankruptcy issues.
A History Of Successful Results
From automobile accidents to plane crashes, our personal injury representation is designed to maximize the compensation our clients receive for their injuries. Our approach has led to many successes for our clients, such as in 2011 when Richard obtained two of the top six medical malpractice jury trial verdicts in the state.
Mitchell Shapiro Greenamyre & Funt LLP have collected more than $20,000,000 in compensation for our injured clients, including these results:
- $6,500,000 settlement – Trucking accident
- $3,100,000 settlement – Medical malpractice
- $2,000,000 settlement – Medical malpractice
- $1,850,000 settlement – Medical malpractice
- $1,500,000 verdict – Medical malpractice
- $1,350,000 verdict/settlement – Medical malpractice
- $1,250,000 settlement – Medical malpractice
- $1,250,000 settlement – Pharmacy malpractice
- $1,150,000 settlement – Medical malpractice
- $950,000 settlement – Aviation accident
- $750,000 settlement – Auto accident
- $749,000 settlement – Trucking accident
Additionally, our efficient and effective approach to commercial litigation has saved and recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars for our clients, and continues to benefit businesses throughout Georgia today.