Every American has a Constitutional right to have their day in court — this right even applies to corporations and their front groups. But too often corporations and lawmakers happily exercise this right when they benefit, while working tirelessly to close the courthouse doors on American citizens. There is no way around it, that is lawsuit hypocrisy. American Association for Justice and Take Justice Back have launched the #HallofLawsuitHypocrites to showcase some of the worst offenders. Ultimately, it’s justice for them and not for you. Learn how John Boehner, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, FedEx, WSJ Opinion, Koch Industries, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Caterpillar Inc.., and Hobby Lobby earned a golden plaque in the #HallofLawsuitHypocrites.
Every American has a Constitutional Right to Have Their Day in Court
Mitchell & Shapiro LLP have collected more than $40,000,000 in compensation for our injured clients.
- $6,500,000SettlementTrucking Accident
- $3,100,000SettlementMedical Malpractice
- $2,000,000SettlementMedical Malpractice
- $1,650,000SettlementMedical Lab Negligence Settlement
- $1,500,000VerdictMedical Malpractice
- $1,300,000VerdictMedical Malpractice
- $1,250,000SettlementPharmacy Malpractice
- $950,000SettlementAviation Accident
- $850,000SettlementMedical Malpractice
- $750,000SettlementAuto Accident