Research has confirmed that 440,000 people die every year due to preventable medical errors, which is also the third leading cause of death in the United States. Because of the growing evidence that patients with chronic illnesses suffer from disjointed, fragmented care, the Obama Administration is coordinating with Medicare patients and doctors to decrease the number of medical errors for Medicare patients through coordinated care.
Obama Administration is Planning to Pay Doctors
Mitchell & Shapiro LLP have collected more than $40,000,000 in compensation for our injured clients.
- $6,500,000SettlementTrucking Accident
- $3,100,000SettlementMedical Malpractice
- $2,000,000SettlementMedical Malpractice
- $1,650,000SettlementMedical Lab Negligence Settlement
- $1,500,000VerdictMedical Malpractice
- $1,300,000VerdictMedical Malpractice
- $1,250,000SettlementPharmacy Malpractice
- $950,000SettlementAviation Accident
- $850,000SettlementMedical Malpractice
- $750,000SettlementAuto Accident