If this many people were dying in plane crashes every year, our governing bodies would be falling all over themselves to do something to stop it. Instead, they are trying over and over, at the behest of their corporate and insurance company masters, to slash injured patients’ rights to hold responsible parties liable. How does that help the safety of the public they were elected to represent?
How Many Die From Medical Mistakes In U.S. Hospitals?
Mitchell & Shapiro LLP have collected more than $40,000,000 in compensation for our injured clients.
- $6,500,000SettlementTrucking Accident
- $3,100,000SettlementMedical Malpractice
- $2,000,000SettlementMedical Malpractice
- $1,650,000SettlementMedical Lab Negligence Settlement
- $1,500,000VerdictMedical Malpractice
- $1,300,000VerdictMedical Malpractice
- $1,250,000SettlementPharmacy Malpractice
- $950,000SettlementAviation Accident
- $850,000SettlementMedical Malpractice
- $750,000SettlementAuto Accident